Running for Funding

Click Here to Contribute to the Project

This post is quite a bit late, but indeed, we managed to raise enough to put me in a hastily made lipoprotein costume.

The process of putting it together in a hurry was extremely difficult. But to be fair, I really didn’t think we’d actually meet that goal in the first place! Once it was clear we were within striking range just a couple days before the race, I jumped into gear.

The following thread on twitter details the many foibles I ran into during the process. It’s quite a comical read:

My ambitions ultimately scaled down, this was the costume (along with the challenging setup):

Fortunately, the race itself went surprisingly well given the situation…

Myself and the Mrs at the Start Line…

And finally…

Really proud of all the peeps that came together and helped raise money to make this happen.

Click Here to Contribute to the Project