By accessing the website at CitizenScienceFoundation.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Citizen Science Foundation’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Citizen Science Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Citizen Science Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Citizen Science Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Citizen Science Foundation’s website, even if Citizen Science Foundation or a Citizen Science Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Citizen Science Foundation’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Citizen Science Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Citizen Science Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Citizen Science Foundation does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Citizen Science Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Citizen Science Foundation of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Citizen Science Foundation may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.